Wednesday, March 5, 2014

About Me

My full name is Wyatt Joseph Pasek I am in the 12th grade, I am a goal oriented, hardworking, determined, out of the box thinker who's ambitions fuel my deep desire for greatness. I enjoy studying subjects such as meta physics, quantum physics, sociology, psychology, philosophy, and financial education such as real estate investing. I believe the purpose of life is to create a life of purpose, I believe every time you approach anything you should always look at it in a different perspective then you did the last time. I also believe you create the world around you with your mentality, words, and intentions as well as the universe providing you with all the insight you need, you just need to be conscious about how it is trying to tell you. I enjoy playing the piano, producing and engineering music in my home studio, working out, learning, reading, stepping out of my comfort zone, meeting new people, and having intelligent mind stimulating conversations.

My plan for life is to one day acquire optimum health, self mastery, and success as a real estate investor whom uses the banks leverage to purchase rental property which I would rent out for monthly income to repay the loan and put money in my pocket. My long term goal is to have multiple real estate rental properties and to just live off having money work for me rather then me work for money. Investing continuously into my assets directly from the profit I collect and managing my liabilities safely hopefully will assure me a wealthy life with continuous gains and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment