Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#29 My Career

The career I aspire to achieve is becoming a expert and financially educated real estate investor. At the moment I am working towards my career by learning the steps I am going to have to take down later in life, financially educating myself, mentally preparing myself, and understanding non-instant gratification. In order for me to reach this goal I must be focused, healthy, educated in investing, a quality team builder, confident, certified and experienced. I will need to get at least a mediocre job in order to build credit, save money and a solid plan on paper. Then I will need to put some money down to get a loan from the bank and kick start my investments. After that I will purchase rental property and fix the a.p.r to be at least x1.5 the agreed loaned amounts a.p.r. Id be establishing even more credit with the bank while putting cash into my pocket for more investments. By the time the property is paid off id hope to have at least one other rental property going as well then after I paid the bank back and I no longer owe them anymore that x1.5 goes straight into my pocket with exceptions of investments back into those properties as tax write-offs. Further down the line id hope to acquire multiple properties to all work for me and continuously providing cash flow. Later down life when I begin to grow old id just sell these properties and have millions to travel the world with and pass down to my children and grandchildren. Obviously this isn't really a all that time consuming career but thats what I want; to work smart not hard and enjoy the little time we have with the people we love. I believe if you work hard to learn how to work smart thats the best investment you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment